Welcome

Lillipilli Lane is Environment l Handmade l Art l Learning l Wellbeing

We do consultancies, teach workshops, present and create handmade wares. Workshops for children and adults in art/environment/wellbeing...



Friday, September 25, 2009

Where art thou

Hello everyone,
I have been neglecting you I know! I have been busy working with my web designer on getting the lillipilli lane website further along (yes its been a while) and a whole bunch of behind the scenes work- Gee isn't there a lot of background work. Its due for completion in mid Oct...

You may notice my swish new look blog thanks to the help of the same designer, Leah at www.instylewebdesign.com.au I have actually managed to upload this lovely logo and banner...(which I have had for quite a while just haven't uploaded)...my handmade calico one will still come in very handy. Watch this space for the word on the launch of my website and a fun competition with a very nice prize...I have also been busy getting the lillipilli lane online shop updated (see the Madeit button) - all this computer work and I am happy to say I am getting the hang of it! Multi-talented aren't we all! How was that dust storm!

0 comments: